An ADVO resource in your pocket
Avow is a free mobile phone app for people in NSW who have an Apprehended Domestic Violence Order (ADVO). Avow information, planning tool and tips can help users better understand and comply with their ADVO conditions and prepare for court.
The app means users can find their ADVO and court information directly from their mobile phone device and read about the court process, the consequences of breaching an ADVO, and use the Avow planning tool to comply with their order.
Avow does not provide or replace legal advice and users are encouraged to seek independent legal advice.
Key features of Avow:
- Pin access for security
- Frequently asked questions about ADVOs
- Automatic reminders to attend court and other key dates
- Easy access to the user's ADVO
- Tools and tips about ADVOs and court
- Links to support services