- NSW Department of Communities and Justice
- NSW Department of Communities and Justice Organisational Chart
- Stronger Communities Ministers
NSW Department of Communities and Justice
The DCJ commenced on 1 July 2019.
The new NSW Government brought together the departments of FACS and Justice.
The DCJ is the lead agency in the new Stronger Communities Cluster.
The new department will enable services to better work together to support everyone's right to access justice and other help for families, and strengthen/bolster the promotion of early intervention and inclusion, with benefits for the whole community.
Learn more about:
- Building Stronger Communities
- the role of the former Department of Justice
- the role of the former Department of Family and Community Services
- the Department of Communities and Justice Research Strategy 2020-2022
- the Department of Communities and Justice Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2020 – 2024
NSW Department of Communities and Justice Organisational Chart
Stronger Communities Ministers
- The Hon. Mark Raymond Speakman, SC MP Attorney General, and Minister for Prevention of Domestic ViolenceView Minister Speakman profile
- The Hon. Dr (Geoff) Geoffrey Lee, MP Minister for Sport, Multiculturalism, Seniors and Veterans, Skills and Tertiary EducationView Minister Lee profile
- The Hon. David Andrew Elliott, BA, MA, MStJ MP Minister for Police and Emergency ServicesView Minister Elliot profile
- The Hon. Gareth James Ward, BA, BCom, LLB, GradDipLegPrac, JP MP Minister for Families, Communities and Disability ServicesView Minister Ward profile
- The Hon. Anthony John Roberts, MA (Comms) MP Minister for Counter Terrorism and CorrectionsView Minister Roberts profile
- The Hon. Bronwyn Taylor, MLC Minister for Mental Health, Regional Youth and WomenView Minster Taylor Profile