If you are affected by the recent floods and need assistance, please go to the NSW Government website.
If you are homeless as a result of the floods and need immediate accommodation for tonight, please contact Link2Home on 1800 152 152.
If you are a DCJ Housing tenant, you can contact the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322.
Are DCJ Housing offices open?
We are providing most of our services by phone, online or by downloading the MyHousing mobile app.
Please contact your local Housing office for an appointment.
You can also access a range of services through:
- Link2Home: 1800 152 152
- Housing Contact Centre: 1800 422 322
- call your local office
- the MyHousing app from the App Store or Google Play, or by going to www.facs.nsw.gov.au/myhousing
- contact the Aboriginal Housing Office: 1800 727 555 or www.aho.nsw.gov.au
- Ask Izzy (a search tool to help people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness find shelter, food, health and other critical support services).
Are Housing services available in the Mid North Coast region?
Housing services in the Mid North Coast are provided by Community Housing Limited. Please call your local office on 1300 245 468. CHL offices in Port Macquarie, Kempsey and Coffs Harbour are currently closed, however the team is working remotely and will be able to assist with inquiries over the phone.
For DCJ Housing tenants:
You can request urgent repairs using the MyHousing app or by calling the Maintenance Line any-time, on 1800 422 322.
Urgent repairs include:
- flood damage
- electrical faults caused by the floods
- gas leaks
- doors that won’t lock.
You can request non-urgent repairs using the MyHousing app or by going online https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/housing/living/maintenance/erepair
Non-urgent repairs include a:
- towel rail coming loose
- blind cord getting jammed.
Do you need a translator?
Call Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450. The service covers more than 150 languages.
If you are hearing impaired, call the National Relay Service on 133 677.
There is no charge to access these services.