Accessibility for Digital Communications Policy
How we’re meeting the global Website Accessibility Policy
This policy applies to digital content on all DCJ websites, applications, tools, and platforms, including:
- intranets and public facing websites including web content and documents (PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other text formats)
- DCJ websites hosted by third-party providers, for example careers.dcj.nsw.gov.au
- websites created through collaborative partnerships with a non-government organisation and hosted on DCJ technical platforms
- DCJ content on social media channels including and not limited to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and related technologies such as the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system
- any digital content in the form of data, text, sound or images that is available through DCJ web applications, tools, or devices (such as email applications and Microsoft Teams)
- online events such as and not limited to webinars, meetings, virtual tours
- online employee training.
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 15 Sep 2021